Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront
Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront hotel makes your Northeast Florida experience complete. Stay at our hotel in Jacksonville for four miles of riverfront boardwalk access, walkable attractions, complimentary shuttles and an engaging look at local music, art, film, museums, concerts, sports, stage productions and more.
What Makes a Seamless Stay:
- Newly renovated rooms: Our clean, spacious and well-appointed guestrooms have been updated for truly refined-living.
- Oversized function space: Our Grand Ballroom is the largest event venue in Northeast Florida and most of our meeting rooms feature riverfront views.
- Exclusive stadium access: Exclusive stadium access: Massive arenas like EverBank Field and Veterans Memorial Arena, as well facilities like the Florida Theatre, are only a mile away.
- Endless dining options: Endless dining options: World-cuisine and delicious brews are waiting at Eat.Drink.Lounge.
- Rooftop pool and fitness center: Swim some laps in our rooftop pool or exercise in our gym—all while enjoying the St. John’s River view from the top floor.